EGNITION Community Guidelines
Welcome to the EGNITION community!
This is a safe platform for e-commerce entrepreneurs to ask questions and share their experiences and expertise. The community shares information about the possibility of automating inventory management, organizing products, syncing data across multiple stores, and other key business operations.
As we welcome and value your feedback, we are committed to responding to your comments and queries as soon as we can.
The primary aim of this community is to allow our members’ voices to be heard, and we encourage open discussion. The community is, however, moderated to ensure that the space remains conducive to positive and constructive discussion which is beneficial to all.
To ensure this community remains a safe forum, we kindly request that you consider the following points before posting your comments:
- Respect the opinions and perspectives of other members, even if they differ from yours.
- Discriminatory, defamatory, offensive, profane, indecent, unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, or threatening comments will not be tolerated.
- Personal attacks, abuse, name-calling, and trolling are not allowed.
- Coordinated group attacks are prohibited.
- We do not allow any spam, promotional or marketing material, or links to third-party websites to be shared.
- At our discretion, any content we deem as prohibited or inappropriate will be deleted.
- The community is open to the public. Don’t post any information that you wouldn’t want a stranger to know, such as your address, contact details, or information that could identify yourself or another.
Should the above regulations not be adhered to in any way, we reserve the right to take action. Consequences of violating these guidelines may result in issuing a warning, revoking certain privileges, and in some cases, deleting the offender’s EGNITION account.
We value the contributions of our members, and we will follow up on any reports of misconduct. Should you encounter an instance where the above guidelines are not followed, please contact us immediately.
By logging onto the EGNITION community and activating your account, you consent to the terms and conditions listed above.
Please contact us should you have any queries about an EGNITION product or service, and we will put you in contact with a customer service representative.