Can I sort product handles in a sub-collection by category size in Shopify?
Asked 2 years ago
I sell men's jackets on my Shopify store. The products in my 'Winter jackets' sub-collection are organized by alphabetically by default. I want to change how they are organized so that the XL jackets are listed first in the collection. Can someone walk me through how to do this?
Sunday, July 31, 2022
Yes, you can sort your products by size in Shopify using these simple steps:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- Click Collection and then select the collection you want to sort.
- Press the drop-down list in the Product section.
- Manually sort your products based on your preferred sorting order. The sorting option "according to size" is not available by default. You have to sort them manually.
- Click Save.
- Voila! The products are sorted according to their sizes.
Pro Tip: Install "Sortimize Collection Sort" to skip the legwork. This Shopify app allows you to customize and automate the product sorting process easily.
Please follow our Community Guidelines