Can I use images to show different product categories in a Shopify sub-collection menu?
Asked 2 years ago
During lockdown, I opened up a Shopify store where I started selling the fonts that I design. The are organized in sub-collections by the different font typefaces: - Serif - Sans serif - Script - Monospaced - Display I want to use images so that my customers can see what each of the fonts in the sub-collections look like based on their typeface. Is it possible for me to do this?
Sunday, July 31, 2022
Yes! You can use images to show different product categories in a Shopify sub-collection menu. To add pictures to your sub-collection menus, follow these steps:
- Go to Shopify Admin > "Collections" section.
- Select the collection you want to edit.
- Click "Edit collection" and scroll down to the "Menu" section.
- You can add an image for each product category by clicking "Add Image."
- Upload the collection image you want to add and click "Save collection."
Please follow our Community Guidelines