What are the features of Shopify automated inventory management?
Asked 2 years ago
My business partner and I are in desperate need of a system to automate our inventory for our Shopify store. What are the features of Shopify's automated inventory management? Is it worth it? Thanks!
Monday, June 27, 2022
Shopify offers automated (to some extent) inventory management that comes with some useful features as listed below:
- It helps prevent selling out-of-stock items by alerting you when you need to order or make more.
- Inventory tracking can be set up along with options for viewing inventory and changing inventory levels.
- Inventory quantities from CSV files can be imported or exported, and out-of-stock products can be hidden or sold out.
- You can manage inventory quantities for multiple locations and make inventory changes for several products simultaneously.
- Transfers can help keep track of inventory from suppliers or between your stores.
- The ABC inventory analysis categorizes your products into three categories and helps prioritize your focal point in business.
You can also integrate Egnition with your Shopify store and automate your processes. Egnition is an automation app suite designed to help you streamline, simplify and optimize your Shopify biz! With its phenomenal apps, Egnition allows you to unlock the exclusive features that aren't available by default. Start your free trial to automate your inventory management and more today!
Please follow our Community Guidelines